“To Know Christ & To Make Him Known – A small church seeking to make a big difference, one life at a time.”
Good Shepherd Lutheran Church was founded in 1985 as a congregation of the New England District of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
The church building is located on Route 101, about 2 miles west of Peterborough, NH at 280 Dublin Road.
What you should expect when you visit Good Shepherd:
1. A singing congregation, with traditional and modern hymns and a strong Lutheran liturgy.
2. Preaching solidly based on Holy Scripture, always centered on the person and work of Jesus Christ.
3. A church prayerful throughout the week, with a prayer line for anyone’s special and sudden needs.
4. An encouraging church, where members speak to one another words of friendship, grace, love and truth.
5. A diverse congregation with members from various church backgrounds and life situations, older adults to little children.